Darrel Holland signature thumbhole stock

v-max

Hi is there anyone out there looking for one of these in olive/black/tan for a remmy short action. I have used these stocks as a friend has them on a couple rifles & I loved them. I tried to order one way back in May but after a number of calls to USA & emails etc I just gave up with them. Last night an email dropped in saying stock ready pad fitted studs fitted & the stock looks great. I bet it looks good & was unaware it was ordered with no order confermation etc. I no longer require it but know how hard it is to get these & testing to see if anyone is looking for one as they can have this stock. Either that I turn it down as I have ordered an other stock with an order number & date it's complete etc

Yes they are outstanding stocks to shoot from McMillian for darrel Holland owns design. Unfortunately Hollands are a nightmare to deal with & 6 months later you get an email saying stock done . I have now ordered a kmw sentinel stock now & want that but thought I would offer this stock for anyone looking as its ready now & I don't want it but it looks like I will be telling them to keep it.

Back