Thread: Hello from Norfolk

Hello from Norfolk

Hello all, thought that I would join the site after being introduced to stalking by a good friend of mine. I have been lucky enough for him to take me out and stalk some wonderful deer on his permission. Every time we have been out we have managed to bag a fine deer, he has promised me that should the oppertunity arrise then he will allow me to take a nice big Norfolk Red.

I am working on my DSC 1 now, and have thoroughly enjoyed creating some superb recipes with the venison that I have shot.

I am from a shooting back ground but have never had the opportunity or time to stalk deer, and now feel very lucky and privaliged to have been given this.

Hope that I can contribute something usefull to the site and look forward to raiding your combined experiences to gain the answers moving forward.

Many thanks

Welcome to this great site, i hope you find it helpfull as i have.

Im doing my DSC1 also, have mine booked in april, how about you?

welcome , you will find people from all walks of life here , and there is alway some one about to give you some advice when needed !

looking forward to reading your posts .

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

well I feel I'm a bit new to be welcoming people - but I'll do it anyway. Welcome! Sounds like you have some good oppotunities.
    Not in the attleborough/east harling area are you?

I currently live in Thetford, but do have to travel a little way to get to where my mate lives. As for the DSC 1 I havnt booked an assessment yet but should do in the next month or so.

Welcome to the site Leigh and good luck with your level 1

Seems a lot of information to take in. The online course is keeping my very busy.

welcome i am new also your in a great spot 4 big red well in a gr8 spot 4 just about the lot really roe munty fallow and red

Hi and welcome to the site

you will find its a mine of information and with what iv'e seen so far some good like minded people.

I am working in norfolk this week and it looks like you have some cracking ground around here i,ll put it on my future wish list.

Hello Thetford