Hope it's not bewsher making the news

I like the bit about 'Rabbits benefiting allotments with the natural fertiliser they produce'.
would that be the natural fertiliser the make from eating all your veggies in the first place, lol.

I think it shows how hard it will be to manage deer in these types of areas.If that's the reaction because a few rabbits got shot.Cant imagine the fuss that would be created if this was deer lol.They need to get a job

is it a licensed airgun ,or waiting to be licensed airgun il bet the snp council man wants to stick his oar in and get involved.if the locals only know about it from reading the paper then the man doing it couldnt be more discrete if he tried.

If you read the comments at the bottom of the page it appears most people have the same view as us. Its just the press doing what the press do, overhype everything, especially if cuddly animal are involved.

I could not help myself. I have just emailed the person responsible for that tripe to congratulate them on the worst piece of journalism known to man.

What utter lazy crap that was.

Thank god the guy is a proffessional as we don't want him mistaking That ladys German Shepard for a bunny and shooting it! God forbid the ricochet from the "lethal" air gun should hit one of the young children walking around the park at midnight while the bunnies are sprinkling their magic fertilisers on the people potatoes!

but it's ok folks, SNP will review the risk assessment and all will be ok!

****S!

Back