shooting tower where to buy one ???

Distinguished Member
Hi Chaps

Ive just got a new peice of land and im thinking of buying a shooting tower for it, now i could make a wooden one, but does anyone know where i could buy a metal one from ?????

ATB

Dave

On one of my permissions we have two sectional scaffolding towers (about four foot square). My brother gave me one of them and the landowner got the other second-hand at Melton market. They do the job but need firmly staking and roping/guy wiring if in an exposed position. We did use some ply sheets to protect us from the wind but they proved too much of a sail in strong winds. We now have some plastic netting around them which helps to break the wind and concealment. You can also choose the height by adding or removing sections. They are not ideal but readily available on e-bay and the like.

+1 As per UN or B&Q Build your own then get ply and a lorry tarp to make your hut nice and dry on top to your own liking plenty of spec's on how to on net, the base is the main part to get right get a ladder from toolfix or other job done , only reason i say this as you know the land and what will fit best .

Back