Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dsc1 recommendations

Dsc1 recommendations

Afternoon all,

Looking for some recommendations for Dsc 1 course in the new year. I live in mid west wales, but would be willing to travel within reason.

Many thanks

British Deer Society Training Course Dates If you don't see a date or location that suits, give them a bell as there may be other courses pending which aren't up on the website yet.

Best regards

Established Poster
    London (from SW England)
    I was very happy with Jelen in Hampshire, while you're there they have excellent New Forest ground if you want to fit a stalk in.

+1 for Jelen - fond memories of a good weekend with Mike's crowd. Excellent standard of tuition and materials too.

+1 for BDS. Their website should tell you all. All courses should be of the same standard so don't worry where you book. I did mine at Sparsholt college and would recommend it.

I speak highly of the course run by BASC at the FC office, Santon Downham but its a long way from Wales !!

Thanks all for your replies. Will do some more investigating. Please keep any recommendations coming.

Our courses seem rather popular.

Corinium Rifle Range :: HOME
    Come and visit us for a Blaser or Mauser fitting, get the right rifle for your needs.

Thanks HME, I've looked through the website, where you have the prices and location tab, it has prices, but no location. Where abouts are you?

The range is just outside Cirencester, Nr Kemble airfield. The course is held a few miles away at the Royal Agricultural University Rural Innovation Centre at Harnhill. The shooting and safety test is obviously done at the range.

Come and visit us for a Blaser or Mauser fitting, get the right rifle for your needs.