When good kit goes bad?

I have a 1992 EELL that has not missed a beat from new. La Chameau boots I wear all day every day (due to a foot problem) on concrete floors. hardly ideal. The soles last about 15 months, so that would be about 400 days use, on concrete, a surface they were hardly designed for. Same companies wellies with the blue lining, just had to replace a set that must be 10 years old that seep a bit of damp in the wet.

I had a Kammo coat from Bob Truman, still got it but it leaks a bit in heavy rain, must have had it 30 years. Had to replace with something else so fingers crossed.

Husky jackets is another one, I have had one for 30 plus years and now cant even get another one, real shame as mine was retired a few years ago.

A

Deerhunter RAM 2 trousers - the original version 1 pair is still going, the lining on the new version continues to need repairing. Both seen equal amounts of hard work but a step backwards in terms of quality in MHO.

Same goes for the jackets IMHO.

beretta....
I was told by a well-known Sussex gun dealer a couple of years ago that much of their production is now from Turkey.

beretta....
I was told by a well-known Sussex gun dealer a couple of years ago that much of their production is now from Turkey.

Maybe he got confused with them buying Stoeger, the Turkish firearms manufacturer? They produce (or at least produced) Beretta pistols under license and also turn out shotguns.

Beretta has a history of setting up high quality manufacturing operations around the world: Global Presence - Beretta Holding S.p.A.

Back