weighed in

swarovski

Weighed today, ive just touched 15 stone, ive put on 1 stone 7lb since I stopoed smoking 20 months ago, get in ma belly :rolleyes:

I've just got BACK to 15st from peaking at 16.5st last year after quitting smoking on 22nd June 2005...

Watch out for Chocolate Hobnobs, they are dangerous!

However, the good news is that you've quit! Well done

Thank you mr fartyass :D, i think its the coke i drink maybe the problem, i contains alot of sugar, i am not one for biscuits though i do like shortbread with chocolate chips in, they are pure tastey :lol:

I got to 17stone when I gave up smoking, I replaced each cigarette in the pub with a bag of peanuts, big mistake! I am now back to 13.5 stone thanks to smoking again, as a friend of mine says 'no one likes a quiter'

Weighed today, ive just touched 15 stone, ive put on 1 stone 7lb since I stopoed smoking 20 months ago, get in ma belly :rolleyes:

No one can give up not expect to put on some weight, your body is going through one hell of a change.
I gave up on May 14th 2007 and though I put on weight I`ve levelled out at 15st 2lbs, yes I`m still over weight but I`d rather be that than still smoking.

I gave up 6/7 years ago and also put weight on,now you have beaten the dirty habit concentrate on loosing the weight.
Well done!!
dave

I put on 15kg since the Mrs got pregnant, eating rubbish and less time for exercise. Really need to sort it out, maybe I should take up smoking or at least vaping!!

Well done mate. It'll be 3 years in April for me & I found I couldn't do a damn thing to prevent the weight gain. I'm just happy I no longer suck in all that crap from cigarettes......better a wee bit extra weight than to still be smoking, I reckon :thumb:

As for the Coke? I was exactly the same, & hated diet versions. Coke Zero is actually pretty palatable though, as are the Pepsi equivalents. And believe it or not, Tescos own brand stuff is surprisingly-good and has no sugar either

Back