Pimp Your Bedroom....

karlbird

Well, I am sure I am not the only one who dreams of deer. Well, now thanks to Asda, you can be surrounded by deer as you sleep!

Double was £15, so for a comedy duvet set for the spare room it won't break the bank.

I guess its a Red, but its probably an exotic foreign species I have never heard of.DSC00026.jpg

My wife just gave me that 'look' when I suggested that we bring an old dear into our bedroom:rofl:

We seem to be getting all the Walmart stuff here which is great, they had cushions with grey squirrels on a few weeks ago, hope they start brining in the double fronted wrangler camo jeans in for $15.

Ah yeah, hadn't made the connection with Asda and Walmart, therefore USA and Whitetail. Still, its pretty cool to pimp the house!

Now just need to work on the missus and hanging deer heads....

We seem to be getting all the Walmart stuff here which is great, they had cushions with grey squirrels on a few weeks ago, hope they start brining in the double fronted wrangler camo jeans in for $15.
Bugger the jeans, what about rifle and shotgun ammo in the sports equipment aisle? Fat chance, I know, but it'd be nice.

Back