Thread: Remington 700 VSF .17 rem fireball

Remington 700 VSF .17 rem fireball

Hello all

decided to sell my Remy 700 in .17 rem fireball as it just doesn't get used its not been used for almost two years now, I bought it brand new in 2011 and in that time its seen off a few foxes its only ever stock Remington accutip factory ammo and a couple of my home loads the round count is 84 shots to date. the condition of this rifle is used but its like brand new and actually comes in its original box with instructions etc, its very accurate bloody scary really and the devastating impact power this calibre has is truly awesome.

The rifle is stainless action and barrel with the Remington VSF over moulded synthetic stock, the barrel is screwcut 1/2" unf and is the fluted factory barrel to dissipate the heat. The bolt is unmarked and shows all the jeweling as brand new the Remington silver mounts and rings are also included in the sale these fit both 25 and 30mm rings the scope and bipod aren't included. The rifle has the floor plate magazine takes six rounds, the trigger breaks around the three pound mark.

I have a set of custom grade Hornady .17 rem fireball dies, the home loads and the remaining factory ammo (Remington accutip) plus some once fired brass which can be supplied at an extra cost.

I've got photo's of the rifle for people to view if your serious just pm me your email address

Looking for 850.00 face to face

This is a mint condition rifle which if Edgar brothers would have still been the uk importer for Remington this would stuIll have been under their three year warranty

I have this model rifle, & can vouch for its foxing capabilities.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

did you sell yr fireball mate steve

Hello Steve

its still for sale if your interested

hi lee thanks for yr reply pal how mutch are you wanting am selling a t bolt 17 hmr to a mate ov mine wen he gets his variation back replaceing it with a fire ball

post deleted dont want to hijack the op.
    Last edited by garyw; 13-01-2015 at 23:35.

Brass & ammunition for me Lee if you split the sale lot.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

sold to steven cullen great guy to meet and deal with