Thread: Buying & importing from Egun

Buying & importing from Egun

Hi , I spent a few hours looking on Egun last night & I've found two nice looking Rifles both I have spaces for .., my question is how hard is it to buy & import from Egun..
    eGun - Der Marktplatz ftzen und Angler

Might be worth a PM to pinemartin on here, think he just got a gun from Germany?

it is very simple indeed, the way i did it was having the slot already on my ticket i bought the gun off egun then asked for all the details I then got this transfered onto my ticket then applied for an import license, have a look on this thread to the links in my post number 18 , you will need to email before filling out the import page or it will get refused contact them give all your details then file for the import it comes direct to you and that means you don't need to pay an rfd atb wayne
    Importing firearms from USA - Page 2
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

I will be interested to hear how you get on. I have bought a few non licensed bits through the site and may well buy a barrel on there if one comes up.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.

Barrels are significant firearm parts in German law and you need to have the right permissions on your German FAC (WBK) to purchase them.
    With exporting to another EU country I do not have any knowledge of that sphere.