Some people

A good friend of mine rang me this evening and told me of a injured deer on the road and could I come and deal with it.
I rang the police and got an incident nos and an OK.
When I got there the deer (fallow doe) obviously had a broken back and was dragging itself about.
My friend told the Lady who had stopped in her car to look away and I quickly dispatched it.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.

A woman got out with her children so they could see a real almost alive Bambi and somebody else took a video on his phone of the injured animal thrashing about, I'm just glad I wasn't their at the time.
My friend ( who is a vegetarian by the way ) educated them and sent them on their way.
SHE who was dressed to kill with 5"stilletoes then helped me lift the carcass into the truck for disposal.

The driver of the car who originally hit the deer cleared off.
I hope his car is F....D up.

Rant over
Steve.

Hi Truffle hunting,
Imagine the scene when I got there she was dressed in a red dress with a black bolero top and black stockings (I assume they weren't tights) and really high red shoes she has long black hair and is a looker.
I only just remember the Deer I think it was a Fallow.
Happy Xmas !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Truffle hunting,
Imagine the scene: She was directing traffic when I got there dressed in a red dress with a black bolero top and black stockings (I assume they weren't tights) and really high red shoes she has long black hair and is a looker.
I only just remember the Deer I think it was a Fallow.
Happy Xmas !!!!!!!

I'm surprised you noticed the deer at all!!

Happy Christmas!!

Glad you noticed "Tony R" I have amended post to save my embarrassment.
Forgot to mention she is a nurse, Just so glad she wasn't on her way home from work I would probably have missed the injured deer from 12ft away.

Back