wanted cci primers

ndt man

hi guys anyone know where I can buy some CCI large rifle primers 1000 if possible if not a 100 will get me out of trouble in hants /berks/surrey area thanks

Is there a marked difference in performance/price/quality then? I'm about to start buying some reloading components tomorrow & it'd be good to know if there are any products I should best avoid :thumb:

Wiltshire shooting but they ar closed until ? .

I have just purchased 1000 from Paul at £49 :(

Bob

Is there a marked difference in performance/price/quality then? I'm about to start buying some reloading components tomorrow & it'd be good to know if there are any products I should best avoid :thumb:
No, but change your primer and you'll need to retest your load. I stick to CCI 200 primers and know a change of primer might give me a better performance.
Regards
JCS

Last edited:
got some here feller but 'v been using the Sellier and bellot from bisley, and very good giving me nr same fsp as the cci do have a pal who use's them for 1000 yrd with no probs and were cheaper at the range office at bisley.

I have 1000 CCI Large Rifle Primers No:200 you can have some of them if you want. Am just between Romsey and Salisbury . If your interested send me a PM.

ATB George

Back