Thread: Shotgun free to good home

Shotgun free to good home

I have an old side-by-side sitting in my cabinet that I never shoot. It's a boxlock N/E with 30" barrels & is in fair to good condition. Standard quarter & half chokes, I think. It shoots as sweetly as any gun I've fired & has no vices. No idea who it's by, but it's stamped 'Foreign Mk1210'. I think it was maybe a cheap Belgian imported farmers gun perhaps?

I don't want to destroy it as it was last used by a late friend of mine, and it's basically worthless money-wise. If anyone in the Perthshire area (basically Dundee) has a use for this gun I'll happily sign it over for free. Maybe someone just starting out might be able to use it if they're on a budget? Or perhaps someone knows a youngster who could cut their teeth on it?

Obviously, a face-to-face transfer with a valid SGC will be required, but apart from that, no strings

I'll take it if possible plz - shale just realised where u are

Hopefully this will go to a a worthy young gun to further their first steps into the world of shotguns.

(No disrespect gamegunner)
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Good offer there Woodsmoke.
    The gun will live on.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Generous offer. I'd pull your arm off for it, but it's a bit of a way to come for collection!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY

Gun now has a new home, subject to collection. Thanks to all who PM'd me & apologies to those who were disappointed