Wms firearms training day

A lad on the shoot went and fired that much ammo he reckons it was equivalent to three yrs off the life of his barrel lol :D
he had a gr8 time !
Norma

Tackb not sure you understood the question

Has any of you guys been on this, what did you think of it, was it worth 200 pounds

Tackb Have you been, was it worth, ??

Wrens Mews where are orion located, does not say on the website

What is it that gives them the edge above WMS

Many Thanks

I've been 3 years ago, enjoyed the day as had good laugh with two others that went with me, would I say I thought it worth 200 then no I don't think it is in my opinion
Regards
Jimmy

I can vouch for the Orion package. Great area (sweet lamb rally complex) and it's run by a very professional and super knowledgable former UKSF chap, he's certainly built up his background to justify what he passes onto people paying for his services. Great day out guaranteed.
I've shot both and Orion is my preference. Its just a great place to be.

Tackb not sure you understood the question

Has any of you guys been on this, what did you think of it, was it worth 200 pounds

Tackb Have you been, was it worth, ??

Yes I did thank you , I've been a number of times and I used it as a range facility to hone my current skills with some buddies.

Are you looking for training to improve your current skills or are you a novice looking to be taught basic skills ?

I can vouch for the Orion package. Great area (sweet lamb rally complex) and it's run by a very professional and super knowledgable former UKSF chap, he's certainly built up his background to justify what he passes onto people paying for his services. Great day out guaranteed.
I've shot both and Orion is my preference. Its just a great place to be.
+1 shot at Orion a few times very knowledgeable instructor nothing too much trouble plenty of time for people.And they don't do articles in sporting trifle

Last edited:
Just a personal opinion, but given what Orion allegedly did to WMS, I'll not be spending my money there. There are always two sides to any story, but WMS have had to rebuild overnight from scratch...
As I and the land owner are long time friends for donkeys years... you have hit the nail on the head by saying there are always two sides to a story.

I Have been twice ( it cost £120 at the time if i remember right ) .
It was a venue for a charity shoot / hog roast - a fantastic day and money raised for a good cause ....
Heres a photo of my first trip up / giving the Parker Hale TX1200 a good workout at 1017yds................

A good place for the bulls##t to walk instead of talk:rofl:
Sorry about the sence of humour , i loved the experince personally !!!

Back