Thread: Blaser Rifle Kick Stop

Blaser Rifle Kick Stop

Has anyone got a Blaser Rifle Kick Stop for sale?
    Kind Regards

Keep your eye on ebay i have seen them for sale

Do they really make much difference ??

I have one fitted to mine , I have never fired one without so I'm not sure what the difference would be

Has anyone shot the same rifle with & without to notice how much of a difference they make ! Is difference really noticable to be worth the s they cost ? Thankyou in advance

I've have a 375HH and shot without and now with, hence I'm
    looking for another.
    Kind Regards

Tried one in my 308 only noticeable difference was the extra weight of the rifle,save your money

My original black stocked Off-Road 7mm Rem Mag came with one that was threaded at the back end to allow a 3cm stock extension to be fitted. The stock extension is an official Blaser item.....never seen another. Looking inside it's called a "Schaftkappenverlangerung" which reminds me of the classic Goon Show response...."You do and you'll wipe it up!"

Got the barrel screw-cut and fitted a T8 which brought the recoil right down so the Kick Stop has never been needed.... but I have to hang on to it as the stock extension would be useless without it (Short arms me )

I did have a spare K'Stop but sold on here in response to a Wanted ad a couple of years ago.... I think he sold it on a few months later but I can see why you might want one on a 375HH.