Thread: 2 Places available - 3000 Acres in North Sutherland - Red/Roe/Sika

2 Places available - 3000 Acres in North Sutherland - Red/Roe/Sika

Starting in May 2015 we have 2 slots available for rifles holding DSC1.

3000 Acres of Commercial Forestry and Open Hill ground located between Kinbrace and Syre on the B871.

2000 + Vat per gun.

Guns will be part of a small team of 5 + Myself occasionally who have shot the ground for some years.

ATV's Can be used but subject to disclaimers and preferably certificates of competency.

Approximate cull averages over the last 3 years are as follows:

Red Stags 30
    Red Hinds & Calves 25
    Sika Stags 3
    Sika Hinds/Calves 4
    Roe Deer 10

This ground has resident Deer in the forestry but is predominantly Red Stag ground producing from July 1st to the end of the Rut, located in the middle of 4 major well known sporting estates it is superbly located and is the only forestry shelter in the area.

As the ground is mainly forestry there is no management policy aside from keeping deer numbers low, as a result trophy red stag heads are shot every year, royals are fairly common and this season a lovely 13 pointer was shot, pretty much as good as it gets for the remote Scottish highlands.

Located next to the remotest Hotel in the UK this ground comes with rough shooting, woodcock, duck, occasional red grouse and also a boat with outboard is supplied for fantastic wild brown trout fishing on our loch which is around 2 miles in length.

If you are respectful of Deer, stalking, the environment and feel that you can slot into a small group of recreational stalkers then drop me an email please to

Ground pressure here is low, the deer do not take well to being shot at a lot on the open hill sections so please, if you are the type to try to pay your lease money with venison this is not for you, this is about stalking Red stags of the highest quality in one of the best locations in the UK.

Please do not post in this thread as I will not be back on the site here, all enquiries via email.

Glen has asked me to let you all that the two paces have provisionally been filled, he will not have access to the internet until tomorrow when he will be in touch.

I know, and have/do shoot this land and it really is as good as described full of magnificent animals, outstanding scenery and exciting loch fishing, well done to the successful two.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses