Can Anyone in Cornwall or Nearby Help Please?

Schwarzwild

A lady I know in Falmouth makes bodhrans (Irish Drums) and is looking for a couple of untreated deer skins. She would be quite happy to pick them up from anywhere in Cornwall she says. Logistics stop me making the supply myself. If anyone in the South West can help her, please PM me and I will pass her E-mail address or telephone number on to you, subject to her OK. Or indeed, vice versa.

Thank you.

It may or may not help but I'm going to be very near Falmouth over Easter so could bring some down with me if needed if anyone is in range of N. Somerset? I might be able to provide some skins myself if I get lucky between now and then but as I'm only going out once this is sure to jinx me! :D

Alex

I hope it doesn't jinx you Alex, especially when you are doing someone a faour. If you PM me you E-mail, I will ask Viki if I can pass her details to you.

Thanks for your help.

David.

No problem David, as per PM if anyone is anywhere near N. Somerset with surplus skin between now and Easter I could bring it down to Falmouth with me on the Easter weekend.

all the best,

Alex

Thanks Alex. Message has been passed on to Viki. Your help is much appreciated as is yours Cornishman.

David.

No problem David, as per PM if anyone is anywhere near N. Somerset with surplus skin between now and Easter I could bring it down to Falmouth with me on the Easter weekend.

all the best,

Alex

Not heard from anyone yet, so just bumping this!

I'll chase Viki up Alex. Thanks.

Vicki has been in touch with me, but I meant no one with any skins has been in touch with me!

I'm out stalking on Friday and that will be my last chance to get a skin by Easter.

Alex

My apology Alex. I misundertood you. You have my hopes that you will have a successful day on Friday. You certainly deserve it for your kindness and assistance. Waidmanns Heil!

I'll probably be able to help if she's really stuck,i'm about 50 miles away from Falmouth though,probably won't have very much till the buck season but i'll be out tomorrow for a go hopefully,only get roes though and does it matter if their chest shot or not.
Neil.

I don't think it will matter if it is chest shot Neil. Viki says she will travel to pick up the skins, so if you get any I am sure she will appreciate it. Thank you Neil for your help. I appreciate it. If you can PM me your E-mail address, I will get Viki to contact you. Much obliged,

David.

Thanks Neil. I advised Niki she should contact you and copied you on the E-mail Thank all of you guys very much. You are really kind to do all this for a complete stranger.

David.

Back