Thread: His First Live Track

His First Live Track

Out this morning on a piece of ground where there is considerable deer damage. A roe was shot at about 150yds and although well hit ran off into thick woodland. Left it for a while then hooked up my 5 month old Bavarian to his tracking line.
    Straight onto the blood where the deer had been shot and off into the woodland. Mark Montgomery's words of - trust the dog - where in my ears but as I was battling through the thick wood I must admit I was wondering. 70 yds later the tail was up, wagging and we had the roe. Not far but without the dog would have been a lot harder to find.
    One happy stalker, one happy pup and Mark is claiming the glory for being the breeder.

Well done,
    One smart looking dog, one delighted owner no doubt?

well done bet your chuffed , just ignore Mark its all your own work!!!!!!!!!
    you still havenet told us his name!

Doesn't that dog look pleased!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Nah, Its his good looks he gets from me!!! Him doing so well is all down to the time and effort your putting into him, and his good breeding of course :-)

Well done you and him, proud moment

My thanks for your comments. Sorry Bogwelly forgot to reply to your last post his name is Diesel. I have owned numerous dogs over the years but I must admit this one has well and truly impressed me.

well done all that hard work paid of doing well for his first live track bet u are well chuffed a would say u take all the glory for all the hard work and time spent hope u have many more good days