Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Only in Texas! Gotta Love it!

Only in Texas! Gotta Love it!

African safari-hunting cheerleader fires up critics with hottest hunter contest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KendallJones640.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	51089
    A Texas college cheerleader is under fire again, this time for starting an online contest to find the hottest male hunter.

Controversy is nothing new when it comes to Kendall Jones, the 19-year-old Texas Tech student and avid hunter. Last summer she was in the cross-hairs of critics over photos on her Facebook page displaying the rare big-game she killed on African safaris.

“Fox & Friends” reported Sunday that for her “Hot Hunter” contest, Jones asked guys to submit photos of themselves in their hunting gear. She got lots of responses, including shots of guys posing with their big-game trophies.

Critics took aim at the teen over her competition.

“Let’s hunt you for your blonde locks …,” Calvin wrote on Jones’ Facebook page.

“You may love your makeup but it doesn’t hide the monster you are,” Jennifer said, according to “Fox & Friends.”

Jones picked a hunter as the “hottest one” the other day as she fired back at her detractors.

“The real reason I did this whole competition was to prove that what really pisses off the anti-hunting crowd is not that I hunt, or that I pose with my trophies, or that I’m proud of my achievements . . . it's the fact that I’m a girl and I’m doing these things,” she said on her Facebook page.

Gotta be Texas.
    With teeth like that, you know she ain't English.
    She is quite the hunter, it seems. What "rare" animal did she shoot in Africa. She shot a lot of them, legally, I might add. The guy who marries her better have his game on.~Muir

All that camo and all those teeth!

I'm sure someone from SD will enter if she runs another such completion. Just hope they can refrain from wearing their pyjamas for the picture!

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Pink-trimmed camo no less I wonder if Swazi, Harkila and Nomad will come out with something similar?

From her Facebook page she spends a lot of time hunting and is a powerful advocate for the cause
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

....I got jolly warm last time I dragged a red....if I send a pic of me all red-faced and sweaty, is that the kind of hot hunter she means??

Somehow I doubt it.....
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I think She would cause me to have a "slamfire".

“Kendall Jones is an American-born hunter" who no doubt uses a 243.

She could use my 243! Short barrel and "shoots very easily".....or so my wife tells me

at least in ameriky she only has to deal with the antis , if she was here she'd be fighting with the pro hunters as well because she uses a bow or has the wrong camo on or is a girl or whatever ******** reason the self destructive sections of the uk shooting community could come up with.........

good on her , the youth is our future !
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

more of a Melissa fan myself

funny thing about Kendall Jones is that finding a single photo or video of her drawing a bow or actually shooting anything is almost impossible......
    she handles a gun like my 6 year old daughter in the videos I have seen
    something smells funny to me....