Thread: Peli case for R8 Pro Success

Peli case for R8 Pro Success

Anyone know of a vendor or anyone who makes these or something similar? I can find the normal Blaser ABS cases but was wondering if anyone sells the foam lined/attaché style cases in the UK?
    Would consider new or second hand.
    thanks Guys.

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    I appreciate you're probably after something smaller, but I have a Peli Storm 3300 spare.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

thanks McKenzie...will take a look.
    And thanks Eric, but yes, as you say, looking for something a little more 'compact' I guess.

Have a word with Ian Mulliner at mulliners in Dorset I got mine from him as I wanted one to take 2

spoke with him, thank you. good advice. too pricey (for me) to have it all foam cut so will wait for a 2nd hand one in the future.

If you have a Blaser rifle and you intend to travel, then you owe it to yourself to get a Peli case. I have a Blaser case, but I would not fly with it as I don't think it would stand up to any abuse whatsoever. Similarly, avoid the aluminium type travel cases, as they only last about three flights before they start falling apart. Their locks are laughable as well. If time isn't of the essence, save your money and get a Peli case. I have 4 cases and they are literally bomb proof.

Thanks Conor. Won't actually NEED the case (have an old aluminium one and a slip) until late summer so sounds like it's time to save…. maybe a 2nd hand one comes up in meantime.