Any good to anyone?

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
I have stalking available on on 250 acres of forest here in the Highlands. It contains roe, sika and red. Although it is only 250 acres it is just one corner of several thousand acres of forest.

This offer is exclusively for SD members only. The price is £50 per day, no trophy fees just carcases at game dealer prices. So if you want a weeks stalking for £300 here it is.

There is accommodation available approx 5 minutes from the ground, a self catering chalet in a large garden that has a double bed and a "put you up" there are cooking facilities and a shower. There is also another room available in the house. A kennel is on order and arriving shortly.

John

hi this sounds exellent,due to work i would'nt be able to do a full week, would that be ok .thanks in advance ,wayne.

hi this sounds excellent,due to work i wouldn't be able to do a full week, would that be ok .thanks in advance ,wayne.

That's OK the rate is per day,I do believe that the accommodation gets cheaper for the longer you stay. Anyone interested pm me.

John

Just to clear up a couple of points. The land is North of Inverness the stalking will be accompanied but there could be a long way between me and the experienced stalker, if people want / require close supervision then that is what will happen. This offer is exclusively for Stalking Directory members. I shall try ad get some photo's later this week.

John

I've been on the ground, plenty of deer signs not to difficult terrain and a very comfy twin highseat at the ride intersection.

TJ

Here are a few photo's taken this morning,

DSCF0997_edited-1.jpg

DSCF1005.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

DSCF1001_edited-1.jpg

DSCF0996.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1010-1.jpg

as you can see someone has been knocking the young trees about

John

Bloody hell John thats a great offer!

I've got quite a few things drawing my funds (not least a new rifle set-up) at the moment, but you may hear from me in the near future!
That said, I've been threatening to head down to the south coast for quite some time now and that still hasnt materialised due to one thing or another. :doh:

Gez

Back