teckel trials

slink dog

Been thinking about going to Germany or anywhere else in Europe to see the trailing and maybe look in to buying a pup .does anyone know of any contacts ?

Been thinking about going to Germany or anywhere else in Europe to see the trailing and maybe look in to buying a pup .does anyone know of any contacts ?

Sorry to read how you lost your teckle we also had one run
over
try hunting dogs Europe on here they had a lovely bitch
for sale the other day
good luck in your search
regArds Pete

Sorry to hear about your teckel slink dog.

I know a lady in Sweden I can put you in contact with if your interested. Not sure if she has pups at the moment but she will more than likely point you to another reputable breeder if she hasn't any available.

Send me a PM if your interested and I'll send you her contact details.

There are couple of wire haired litters available in Germany at the moment (best time of year), some born a few days ago and some due in February. You can check out http://www.jagdteckel.de for some details but in German.
Europes largest hunting show is on in Dortmund from 3rd Feb. The Jagdteckel club is exhibiting.
Talking about Teckels from pure hunting strains here, not show poochs.
If you need help PM me and we can talk and I can translate if you want.

My wife and I have a German Relative who breeds Teckels , He uses them for hunting Wild Boar and Deer , He often has a litter for sale if you are interested I can contact him then give you his phone number if he is agreeable, He speaks very good English too which will help if you don`t speak German

Hi slink dog I know of a 1year old Teckle dog for sale if your interested .regards Bernie

Hi lads thanks I got sorted with a dog pup he's about five month old now and just starting to find his feet seems to have a good voice and a good nose.

Back