Thread: Harkila End of Season Shop Stock Clearance

Harkila and Seeland End of Season Shop Stock Clearance

We are clearing out all last seasons stock from the shop floor ready for the Spring Ranges arriving, we only single units left so some great buys, prices include delivery.

Select your size in the drop down box and see if the item you want is at a clearance price.

Harkila Sale Seeland Sale

Happy New year to everyone too.

Rugged & Tough.
    Last edited by Rugged & Tough; 11-01-2015 at 18:15. Reason: Added in Seeland into the heading

seems I'm too svelte for a deal.
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Me to. Note must eat more pies!

My wallet needs more pies!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

We have also just added Seeland to the Sale Section, so you might find a few goodies in there too.
    Some large sizes of Marsh Jacket, Polar Jacket in most sizes and also Sweaters, would recommend the Windbeaters. Some good shirts too and quite a few Trousers.

All is current stock and we will not be carrying these lines over the spring summer as we don't have enough space to add in new Spring Summer lines and also to keep core autumn winter lines, so they will all be back in the store next Autumn.

Harkila Sale Seeland Sale