Thread: anyone up for a trade?

anyone up for a trade?

ello one and all,

my names James and I'm a 19 year old from east sussex, i live in hailsham but parents live in uckfield so somewhere around these areas would be a bonus! and am interested in getting into stalking,

i have got my FAC and SGC and DSC1 and basically just want to try get out shooting as much as i can as i do not have a huge amount of land and none with deer on

im a qualified gamekeeper and butcher and would be more than happy to help out with any tasks around the permissions as a thank you for taking me out and helping me get out and about. either that or i can quite happily butcher your deer or help teach you different ways to butcher as a thank you, making sausages and burgers alike,

basically i just want to try and get out as much as i can and trade my skills with yours, i'd be grateful, even for a nights lamping or siting up one night waiting its just nice to get out.

i have a .22LR and a .308 win and am looking to get a .243 soon so please don't hesitate to get in touch

best regards James

Nicely worded post James, keep trying as you will find somewhere soon. Have you tried going beating on some estates/shoots as that is a good way of introducing yourself to the right people and if you come across as the right sort You will soon get some offers to help out. But it won't happen overnight!
    keep trying sometimes a shooting opportunity comes along from an unexpected chat or meeting
    good luck jab.