Free stalk

bazil

Hi to all of you after many friends and family being lost to illness I would like to offer a free stalk to someone who is suffering or recovering from an illness or lost someone close, I have a few places to stalk on with all kinds of deer or vermin the choice is yours give me a shout yours bazil

Bazil, great offer, hope someone deserving gets chance to go out with you, great to see some people still have a good heart.

This is the stalking directory at its best :tiphat: to you.

This is what this site is all about genuine people willing to help others.:thumb:

Regards Kev

Nice one Baz
For the very lucky person, I have been a guest of Baz on a couple of occasions, he is a top guy and has some fantastic ground to stalk
Catch up soon
Wingy

what a grand thing to do :tiphat::tiphat: ,
just wish i was still recovering from that from that replacement knee :oops:

Hi to all of you after many friends and family being lost to illness I would like to offer a free stalk to someone who is suffering or recovering from an illness or lost someone close, I have a few places to stalk on with all kinds of deer or vermin the choice is yours give me a shout yours bazil

Very decent of you bazil

Regards,
Glendine.

What a genuinely delightful thing to offer. It has made me think and my aim will be to offer the same as soon as is possible.

Back