Hi From Pembrokeshire

inderrajsingh

Hey guys,

23 Year old soldier here based in Pembrokeshire, i'm an avid shooter and currently hold a Shotgun License, I shoot multiple times a week but have been wanted to get into stalking and hunting for a while now, im hoping I can learn a lot from you smashing bunch of blokes and ladies! Thanks for your patience in dealing with me in advance, cant wait to get started. If you any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

The first thing on the agenda is getting my qualifications e.g. DSC level 1.

Hi, Inderrajsing, welcome to the site, Haverfordwest is a lousy posting for someone who wants to go deer stalking, it's probably as far as you can get from a deer in the uk, (unless their really good at keeping secrets) I see your looking to do your DSC1, as someone has already posted Ade (270WSM) runs a great course, did mine with him and it was a blast, You'll never see so many good shots talking themselves out of an easy target until you've done your DSC1:D. Ade also offers stalking so get in touch with him and see what he can do for you. I'm not far from you so if you need any help just pm me.
All the best - Twts

To be fair, its a lousy posting all together! haha, we have about 3 good months in a year here, otherwise its extremely windy and wet. I do like Wales further inland, great places to run, bike and shoot! I wouldn't mind travelling anywhere in the UK if it meant meeting the right people and getting some stalking experience :). Im going to get in touch with Ade, and book some time off so I can get the course done, should be interesting. Thanks and I will do mate, likewise.

Back