Thread: Beretta Goretex camo Jacket and trousers

Beretta Goretex camo Jacket and trousers

Beretta goretex jacket and trousers. I think this is the Kodiak but I wont swear to that. Size is XL 46-48 chest. This is a heavy microfiber exterior with a proper goretex lining. It has 2 large flap pockets, 2 zipped hand warmers a Napoleon chest pocket, zipped arm pit ventilation, adjustable Velcro cuffs, shoulder rubbers to stop your sling sliding off and "rucksac style" carry straps so you can slip the jacket off when you are too hot and cvarry it on your back. (Does that make any sense. Also zipped arm pocket and 2 zipped inside "poachers" pockets. Also has hood. Not sure what the camo pattern is.

A matching pair of trousers to the above jacket. Micro fibre exterior. Goretex lined with a breathable mesh lining for comfort. Half leg boot zips. 2 zip hand pockets and 2 zipped cargo pockets. Anti abrasion tape on bottom hem. Slightly raised back and buttons for braces. Waist 38" Leg 32/33"
    Both items are in excellent condition with no rips or tears and all zips are fully functional. The is a slight bit of pilling on the trousers where the legs have rubbed together. This suit cost over 400 new. I'm looking for 195 posted.
    Attachment 51721Attachment 51722Attachment 51724Attachment 51723Attachment 51726Attachment 51725

Bargin mate, sorry I'm not a size smaller, but have a bump on me.

This is exactly what ive been looking for, too big for me however, damn it

Fitted me boys ,thanks old tikka gr8 to meet you super suit and the gators were very good too
    kind regards

Thanks Norma. Glad you like it and it hope it gives you many years of servicr