Heads up! Bargain merino base layer!!!

merlin

Just bought me a bargain....

Decathlon (at least in Warrington) have Trespass long-sleeve merino 1/4 zip base layers reduced from £49.99 to £5.00.....

They ONLY have black in xxl.....but I've just bought one and it's not hanging off like a ship's sail (I'm 5'10", 44" chest). They have both men's and women's..... but didn't have huge numbers left.

Hurry for a bargain!

I don,t know if anyone else use,s " sports pursuit" but they have some really good gear at great prices.

I unsubscribed from sportpursuit due to the 5.30AM email pinging on my phone every morning... Also i find Trespass gear really poor, badly cut and itchy.

Red Dot I reaily don't think so .I have harkila base layers costing £65 and I have trespass base layers at £20 the trespass are by far better than than the harkila far better.

I doubt it but if you say so..
There are bargains to be had but the only free cheese is only found in a trap!

I also rate the kit Togg24 offer and at "little money". Kitted my Daughter out with her first Ski School Trip clobber last Weekend and for "little money".

K

togg 24 is good kit in their sales prices,got my merino wool base layers from aldi.just wait for a couple of weeks for the stuff to get reduced and 5.99 is about what i pay for them.very lucky here 3 aldis .1 in town ,1 at colville 1 at swad so always a good choice of kit.

Back