Thread: Hello from snowy Sweden,

Hello from snowy Sweden,

Hello folks I am a Brit now living in Sweden , I used to own an agricultural pest control business specializing in mole control as well as controlling fox and rabbit and other pests.
    I sold my business last year and moved to Sweden with my young family, I have managed to get on a couple of hunts over here for Elk roe deer and wild boar but unfortunately my host has now to many work commitments and his health is unfortunately against him so my hunting has all but dried up.
    I am speaking to a gentleman from further south about boar shooting soon so hopefully that will come to fruition
    I shoot .22 and 223 in the UK and here in Sweden I have been using 6.5x 55 and .308
    I dont claim to be an expert but if you would like any advice mole catching please feel free to drop me a line
    kind regards

Welcome to the forum , what are the firearms laws like in Sweden ?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you are enjoying life in sweden

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the forum, I'm a Brit living in Oslo so nice to have another Skandi based Brit onboard

good of luck with the hunting, Sweden has lots to offer so I'm sure something will turn up soon.

My Hunting Blog: click here

hi and welcome to sd all the very best