Thread: Gamekeeping Job Required

Gamekeeping Job Required

Hello everybody,
    I have 6 years experience working outdoors on estates and am experienced in all forms of gamekeeping on the upland and lowland, including vermin control, habitat management, heather burning, deer management/stalking, running of shoot days, estate maintenance and all other aspects involved in being a gamekeeper.

I have completed a level 3 diploma in countryside management and gamekeeping at Newton Rigg College, and have 5-6 years practical experience that I have gained on several estates on the Highland in Scotland, the low ground in Northumberland and on a large shoot in belgium.

If anybody could help me find employment that would be fantastic.
    Many Thanks
    Asa Howe

I have no issue with your looking for employment on this site, and I wish you well with your endevours.

HOWEVER.................Please make an introduction as PER SITE RULES. You would have been reminded of this when you joined. Please attend to it.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Strange one ... Advertises for employment then never checked back.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

I would imagine he would be snowed under with job offers from our kind and generous members on SD??

Two jobs up on raby estates grouse Moor think one of jobs was in shooting times

BASC are looking to recruit in that line.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!