Thread: Strange gizmos appeared

Strange gizmos appeared

Logged on this evening and noticed strange little Icon fellows biting their nails and shaking their heads, these are against every post on screen, has anyone else got this or is someone targeting me?(paranoid lol)

does anyone know how I can get rid of them?

ATB WB

Better run a full system scan on your antivirus without delay.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Took my IPad into the local O2 shop and let the Guru take a look, he is of the opinion it's a webpage setup problem,
    so, knowing less than nothing about such wizardry what's my next move, has admin any ideas?

ATB WB

Have had this happen on the iphone quite often. Seems to pick a random picture on the page and show it instead of the SD crest on the main forum page, usually its one of photos from members latest photos or one of the facebook twatter or youtube symbols, will screenshot it next time it happens

Post it downstairs in site help and problems, Alex will no doubt fix it pretty sharpish.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Post it downstairs in site help and problems, Alex will no doubt fix it pretty sharpish.
    Thanks for that, I have sent an email so hopefully might get it sorted, can the perpetrator be traced?

Like to know how it got onto my screen.

cheers WB

Well someone has sorted the Gizmos out for me, well done and thank you, all is back how it should be.

ATB WB