Thread: Expert Butchery tuition for Stalking opportunites

Expert Butchery tuition for Stalking opportunites

Hey all,

I've been a member of this great forum for a little while now. I love the swap shop culture & comeradery that goes with it. Knowledge exchange is a great way to better ourselves. It brings us together to share our common interests & is great for personal development whether teaching or learning. It also of course saves us a few pennies that could be spent on that extra outing or a few rounds at least 😉

I'm a relative newbie to stalking but a lifetime shooter & an award winning professional butcher.

I would like to offer up my expertise in the butchery field in exchange for time in the field.

What are my credentials?

I've more than 20yrs in the trade & can draw upon a wealth of experience. I have worked with a mobile field to fork slaughter outfit, in the commercial "speed boning" industry, "high end retail" butchers & I now manage & direct 2butchery businesses of my own supplying some of the nations most decorated chefs & household names.

I've also gained a great deal of experience teaching. I regularly deliver informative & inspiring lectures teaching everything from sausage making & whole carcuss butchery through too knife selection & mantainence to colleges & cookery schools.

If you fancy swapping some time in the field (stalking, game, pigeon,etc) for some expert 1to1 tuition please PM me.

I'm based in Cornwall but happy to travel for the right experiences.

Happy hunting folks 😉

I don't really have ground to share, tiny 7 acre wood adjoining the fields we're turning into a campsite slowly, but if you offer any days for multiple people to join I'd very much be up for that, I'm up in north Devon, so not far away.