zeiss 8x26 prf instructions

Distinguished Member
Hi Guys

Just pick one of these rangefinders up second hand , no instructions came with it.

does anyone know which setting is for standard yards, you press and hold the set button and then you can flip between us0 us1 eu 0 eu1 etc etc.

which one is standard yards reading ???? no bullet drop stuff

ATB

Dave

If I remember tonight I'll have a lok at the instructions with mine and get back to you if no one else has.

From memory though the US0 is the imperial with no bullet drop and EU is metric.

The bullet drop bit is actually pretty handy and very accurate, it just flashes up after the distance is displayed so can be ignored if you don't need it. Good for estimating hold over and comparing it to what you would have expected

Last edited:
US 0 is just yards and EU 0 is meters, the following numbers relate to ballistics for various calibres. If you're stuck, let me know and I'll post my instruction manual as long as you return it

US 0 is just yards and EU 0 is meters, the following numbers relate to ballistics for various calibres. If you're stuck, let me know and I'll post my instruction manual as long as you return it

US 0 will give you the reading in yards, but no hold-over value (in inches). EU same in metres (holdover in cm). For holdover as per the above post, the number is matched to the appropriate calibre / ammunition.

Back