Thread: Man in a forest

Man in a forest

If a man speaks in a forest,and no woman is there to hear him,is he still wrong?.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Now you told her ,---------- yes

Wife says yes

How do you know she can't hear you????
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Mine is Telepathic so yes I would still be wrong.

That's why I enjoy being in the forest so much...
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

two grandmothers my mother three sisters countless girlfriends? my wife my daughter and my youngest of two grandaughters have repeatedly told me men are allways wrong,,,,i just smile to myself because i know different, doug, ps i wish i was in a forest,

......well I have an unusual paradox: Mrs Merlin frequently tells me "well you're always right aren't you?" (granted, it's usually through gritted teeth)......this usually follows my failure to acknowledge just how wrong I am about this, that and the other!

Can't win.....

(So I just tend to leave my default setting at 'I'm right' and carry on....��. Whether I'm alone in a forest or not!)
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

If I can be so bold as to take this off track a little ? How come you can be in a deserted forest but just as you open your zip to take a pee someone ALWAYS comes in to sight ??? Where the hell do they come from ?