Thread: (Or Swap) Hawke 3-9X50 Sport HD (H3024)

(Or Swap) Hawke 3-9X50 Sport HD (H3024)

Currently on HOLD pending the usual.
    I bought these scopes brand new a short while ago, they have been fitted to my rifle and they have only been out in the field once (In dry, not in wet weather). I bought them brand new to go on my Parker Hale Safari but due to the position of the mounting blocks on my rifle I could not get enough eye relief to shoot comfortably.
    They are virtually unmarked with just a couple of VERY MINOR blemishes that are barely even visible to the naked eye and as such can be describes as in EXCELLENT CONDITION!
    They are Hawke Sport HD 3-9X50 AO Mil Dot Reticule (Non illuminated) model number H3024 and come with the original box (There is a very slight scratch mark on the box where I "scored it" with a Stanley Knife where I took the wrapping off when they arrived by post) plus the original Bikini Covers, Hawke Cleaning Cloth and Users Manual - Exactly as I reveived them! These scopes are rated as suitable for All Firearms Calibres.
    They will come well wrapped for protection in the post complete with a set of descent quality 11-13mm (High) mounts OR a set of (High) 20mm Weaver mounts - Both sets of mounts are used but in extremely good condition.
    I am asking for 40 in total -This price is INCLUDING First Class Signed For Post - or I will happily do a swap for a T50 scope mounted lamp outfit in either Red or Green.
    I can send anyone interested whatever photos they require on request if they PM me with their e-mail address.

Edit: Price reduced to 40.00
    Last edited by FrenchieBoy; 25-01-2015 at 16:04.

Price now reduced to 40.00 inclusive of Post and Packaging.
    Will still take a swap for a T50 (Red or Green) Scope Mounted Torch outfit, with a possible cash difference.