S&B PM2 12-50x56

Sbruce39

Does anyone on here know of a second hand or good priced S&B PM2 Scope 12-50x56 FFP P4 Fine, 1/8 MOA, Multi turn elevation, Double turn windage??

Plan on either swapping or selling my Nightforce ATACR for one.

Thanks in advance for any info.

That would be a good choice,that is one of the best scopes in my opinion,the 50 mag isn't useable all the time due to the weather conditoins, it one I would buy if I had the funds.they do come up for sell from time to time, also on uk varminting, there was a nice 40 mag march scope on there last time I looked.atb swaro

Yeah ive had a look through the 25x PM2 so know that it is good quality. I do want more mag though hence the reason for the 50x. Ive heard good and bad things about the March scopes but couldn't make any judgement as ive never seen one myself.

You should also consider the new Kahles k1050.
Its a 10-50x56 model.
I dont think Id spend that kind of money on a S&B PM2 when they only give a 2 year warranty.

Yeah ive had a look through the 25x PM2 so know that it is good quality. I do want more mag though hence the reason for the 50x. Ive heard good and bad things about the March scopes but couldn't make any judgement as ive never seen one myself.

Redmist has a March for sale, spectacular scope and very clear at high magnification, I could tell no difference between my S&B 5-25 in terms of clarity.

March FX 5-40 x 56 - For Sale (Free Adverts for Private Secondhand Items only) - UK Varminting

There is a review on the S&B you mention by Thomas Haughland (THLR) on YouTube that is worth a look before you buy.

My memory is that it was too fussy in a number of ways so was considered less than ideal for his uses. Wasn't the scope designed for airgun use or am I going mad??

Last edited:
I had the Kahles K624i and hated it so definitely wont be getting another. Would love to have a look through a March though to see for myself. Decisions decisions...........

Daft question I know but what are you doing that needs so much magnification? If you don't mind me asking... Currently the F class boys seem to use the highest mag ranges which I understand is dominated by NF and March

Im going to be using it to shoot long range. Mainly paper and gongs. Not competition yet but that's what I want to aim for. I am terrible for buying stuff and not getting the good quality to start with and its cost me a fair bit so far so want to get the ATACR sold and upgrade asap.

Back