Thread: Greetings from the Antipodes

Greetings from the Antipodes

Whilst searching for load data for the .220 Swift AI , I found some related posts on SD and decided to register.
    I am in the process of completing a custom .220 Swift AI, the barrel and action is complete and now just waiting for the stock to be completed.
    The rifle is built upon a Pierce Rem 700 SA clone and has a Krieger 1:14 barrel. The stock blank is of English Walnut taken from Walnut trees sent from the UK down here over 100 years ago. The 220 will be used for culling rabbits, foxes and giant mice.
    I also have a .260 Rem, built on the same action which is primarily used for hunting pigs and Red / Fallow Deer , also imported from the UK.
    I also compete in Fullbore regularly and shoot a Millennium stocked in a HPS Gemini TR stock.

Welcome, Mike. Sounds like a great .220 you're building. You'll have to put up some pics when complete.

All the best, Rory

Rory , thanks , I will most certainly post some pics which I just may need some help with, I am late in embracing home PC's and the 'jargon' has me baffled for the most part. I had to ask one of my work mates sons to get my mobile up and running !

No worries, mate.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses