Thread: hi all, newby from kent.

hi all, newby from kent.

Hello all , found this great forum while looking for a scope online. Have a brace of 22s for pest control on my small holding and locally, a 243 remi for fox and dear, also just joined a full bore rifle club to wang a few down range up to 600m ! i have only shot hi seat up to now but am looking forward to trips maybe to scotland with a relative that keepered around ardgay for some stalking. I have a workhorse remi sa 12g although im looking for a 20b moded pump as shotguns seem to be getting louder as i get older lol. Very informative forum, great advice and a huge pool of knowledge to dip into thanks .

Welcome to the site. Ardgay.......................hmm that's an area I know very very well.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Hello and welcome, I'm also in Kent and used to mess around with alot a 4x4's in my time modifying Suzuki's mainly but also the odd Toyota. Its a great site with lots of great members.

Hello Tony and welcome from another Kent member.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the forum