Renting Lodges at Bisley for H4H shoot

stratts

Anyone know who to contact to rent the various small lodges that are dotted along the road near the Stickledown Range or near the Sporting Rifles area at Bisley?

Me and Dale are coming to the H4H shoot again and are thinking of bringing the better halves with it being on Saturday this year. If the weather suits I like the idea of sitting on one of the verandas overlooking the range having a few glasses of red with a :smug: face after burying Paul O, NDT Man and Roedinator (If he dares to show this year!! :scared:)

Or option 2 - Just me and Dale will come, get blown away by their collective brilliance, get hammered and slum it in one of the Council Line huts!! :D

Stratts

Hi Klenchy Darling

For a single room in ABC lines are £25.00 per night. These are all booked on our online system National Rifle Association of the UK | NRA | Home Page were you can choose your room.

Best

Diane

Ps: The cabins/verandahs you describe all belong to private clubs I think. As in the North London and Artists CH. They may however take you. Just pick one and ask. Otherwise it's the take your own bedding as per above link!

Last edited:
Hi Klenchy Darling

For a single room in ABC lines are £25.00 per night. These are all booked on our online system National Rifle Association of the UK | NRA | Home Page were you can choose your room.

Best

Diane

Ps: The cabins/verandahs you describe all belong to private clubs I think. As in the North London and Artists CH. They may however take you. Just pick one and ask. Otherwise it's the take your own bedding as per above link!

Thanks mate we booked their own rooms online last time then saw those nice lodges so I'll have to try and find out who owns them?

ah stratts your all talk:rofl:

We'll see young fella m'lad!! :tiphat:

My wife refuses to stay with me in the lines. Perfectly acceptable for me by myself but I can understand her gripe. Especially when we stay down for two nights on club champs weekend. If you are not a member of any of the clubs then your best bet would be one of the generic travel lodge style hotels just outside the camp. The NRA charge per person for the lines therefore its roughly the same price. Useful if you actually want to sleep if the person in the next door cabin snores! To be fair they were upgraded a few years ago but you would only notice this if you'd stayed in them prior to this 'upgrade' :)

Back