Thread: folding down dog cage with tray

folding down dog cage with tray

Hi everyone,Im getting a new pup soon and im wanting a cage to house it must be in good condition and fold down flat,Durham/Northeast east area waiting...Atb John.

My keeper pal got a cracking black cage with drinking bowl off Ebay for "not a lot of money"...

A couple of years ago I bought one for the house, one for the car and one for work, with stainless bowls and vet bedding included they were less than 30 pounds each delivered. There was a company from over East Anglia way that has many ebay identities and various web sites, the crates were all the same.

Found the label on one...

I had the silver ones which are zinc plated, I don't know if the black ones were paint onto zinc or untreated steel. Plating has held up fine.

The little hinge clips for the folding down made it a bit rattly in the car but a couple of bungies over the hinge tubes sorts that...

Last edited by Alantoo; 29-01-2015 at 10:45.

Shame, I've got two and you could have had either for few bottles of nice ale, but I doubt you'll want to collect from down here.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY

Hi Guys,thanks for all the feedback and offers,Im sorted,new pup comes next weekend,fun and games
    Atb John.