Gore tex/ waterproof over trousers

Stacey

Can anyone recommend a good pair of waterproof/ gore tex over trousers.?

Thanks
stacey

I got a pair of Must over trousers last year thru John Norris at half price. They are very good.

Mulac

Can anyone recommend a good pair of waterproof/ gore tex over trousers.?

Thanks
stacey
Just had a pair of seeland Crieff over trousers and impressed.were on sale at £52 with Sportsman but Uttings will price match and very good service-arrived next day!Richard.

Sitka Downpour for me [Forest opitfade, but solid colours in most styles are also available]

I got a pair of military surplus MTP gore tex trousers from British Military Surplus. Great quality and a great price. I would recommend them to anyone. I also picked up the jacket too.

I got a pair of military surplus MTP gore tex trousers from British Military Surplus. Great quality and a great price. I would recommend them to anyone. I also picked up the jacket too.

+1 great value for £30. Plus they are hard wearing, warm, light.

+1 for Mil surplus gore tex. I wear them for 60 hours a week at work along side beating, shooting and fishing in them. For the price I can not fault them.

Milsurp ... Plain olive Dutch army bib n brace style goretex over trousers.... Just brilliant ... Roll up to next to nothing in a bag / rucksack
eBay ... Mine were around 20 quid

Paul

Agree mil surp esp if you can get unissued ones. I use a pair when boat fishing for pike and they are very good.

D

Back