Little intro of myself

Chad r

Hi I'm Chad, I live in the durham area of uk. I've been shooting since I was a nipper with my dad and now my son is a keen shooter to. I've shot shotguns since a boy all around from rough to clay but favour pests rabbit and pigeon.
ive held my firearms for 15yrs and used main rim fires on vermin,
i got into the stalking side slowly over last 2 years, which I've took to like a duck to water I love every minute I can get.
i have a BMH ive trained from a pup and has past her level 1 tracking test and is 17monthes old and on her way to level 2.
ive past my dsc l1 and now concentrating of get experience of the stalk.
i own various calibres .22lr, 17hmr, any many shotguns of all shapes and bores,

for or stalking in using k98 Mauser.308, with t12 mod, I have slot for 6.5x55 & mod I'll be looking to fill in future.

also for what it's worth I'm a level 2 ADB lienced game fishing coach and chairman of my local club. Fish rivers and stills for all species

Hi I'm Chad, I live in the durham area of uk. I've been shooting since I was a nipper with my dad and now my son is a keen shooter to. I've shot shotguns since a boy all around from rough to clay but favour pests rabbit and pigeon.
ive held my firearms for 15yrs and used main rim fires on vermin,
i got into the stalking side slowly over last 2 years, which I've took to like a duck to water I love every minute I can get.
i have a BMH ive trained from a pup and has past her level 1 tracking test and is 17monthes old and on her way to level 2.
ive past my dsc l1 and now concentrating of get experience of the stalk.
i own various calibres .22lr, 17hmr, any many shotguns of all shapes and bores,

for or stalking in using k98 Mauser.308, with t12 mod, I have slot for 6.5x55 & mod I'll be looking to fill in future.

also for what it's worth I'm a level 2 ADB lienced game fishing coach and chairman of my local club. Fish rivers and stills for all species

Welcome fellow newbie, your history sounds like mine( proberbly like90% of us)

atb

kjf

Back