6 nations

joed

Predictions please....

Had nothing but banter all day, living so close to Wales it is inevitable that there are lots of Welshys at work, even the boss who is at the game tonight enjoying hospitality.

Well it all says Wales....however I have a sneaky suspicion the game may not be what many expect.

England to win :)

I hope Wales beat the arrogant English. 1 point would do , but a hammering would be nice :)

I have watched England through the autumn test, and think if they control the game they will win, but if Wales play with flair and don,t allow England to settle, then it's game on.

Watch Lancaster talk, he is the most rounded guy you could meet, not an ounce of arrogance

I hope Wales beat the arrogant English. 1 point would do , but a hammering would be nice :)

Well they have got more chance of beating us than you lot...! :D
Tonight unfortunately WALES
When it really matters in September - ENGLAND..!

Wales have 300 more caps than England (648 vs 348) going into tonight's game, so I doubt there's much arrogance in the England camp.

It will be a fascinating contest, but sadly I feel this year's 6 Nations is just a warm up for the World Cup, at least so far as the English media is concerned. If England don't win the Grand Slam, expect calls for Lancaster's resignation :rolleyes:

I think the gap between Southern Hemisphere and England is too great to win the World Cup. And before anyone mentions " we beat the all blacks" read the team sheet for the match.

I think the gap between Southern Hemisphere and England is too great to win the World Cup. And before anyone mentions " we beat the all blacks" read the team sheet for the match.

I agree, even given England's home advantage. I expect one of the Southern Hemisphere teams to be going home with the World Cup this year, though I am undecided as to which of the three contenders it will be.

On the plus side for England there is a lot of fresh caps on the field who will want to impress and keep their positions.

My only beef is I haven't been able to convert my extension into my cinema room yet as My daughter and her family are staying with us until next week.

All equipment there including a 10 foot electronic screen so hopefully up and running within 2 weeks

Back