Roost shoiting

dan71

Hi guys i just wondered if any of you got out roost shoiting? There dont seem to be many people about this year.

Was at it yesterday extremely windy and split second reactions needed, which admittedly i did not have for the first 20mins, but got 19, so went out to different spot today with less wind and shot fewer birds, go figure. Used be a lot of roost shooting done on Fridays when I was a lad.
Try PW there is a bit advertised there at the moment.

I was out today on a local estate home. It was 14 of us (if I counted them all) and we had lots of fun. If only I could shoot any better...

I hardly ever see a lot of people out and about, take it that they are only looking for a guaranteed days shooting, was out with the farmer on one of my permissions, cracking time, good company and a bit of banter about our next day out, cannot go wrong when the owner of the farm wants to go out with you and even provides the lunch.

I hardly ever see a lot of people out and about, take it that they are only looking for a guaranteed days shooting, was out with the farmer on one of my permissions, cracking time, good company and a bit of banter about our next day out, cannot go wrong when the owner of the farm wants to go out with you and even provides the lunch.

Lunch ? What time of the day do you get up, roost shooting around here means that every bit of wood is covered at 1700 hours.

Stan

What roost shooting deer? :rolleyes:

I think you've posted this in the wrong section Dan.

Back