New GSP pup

dave 67

Got this little chap the other day, he is just starting to see the place as home and happy to
wander about,still the odd tail between legs not sure moment.
DSC01129.jpg

Had an old hide in the garage thought I would show him see what he did.
Quick sniff walk off, oh well he is still very young.
Just went to look over the decking into the woodland behind, turn round no dog also no hide :eek: But a lot of growling from the kitchen!!

PS Don't go stalking till july so if anyone in the Stockport area has the odd hoof or bit of freshly shot deer hide would be gratefull. Would pick it up from you at your convenience
Cheers Dave
DSC01206.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

Steve its probably that he will see far more deer out stalking than I ever will :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The old "over here stupid can you not smell them"

Sikadog he is a dwarf german shorthaired pointer all the quality of your normal one but you can sit him at the side of you in the highseat :lol::lol: (sure he is part hamster or got a hollow leg don't know were the food goes)

One worrying thing the daughter named him Finn. Do you think I should worry you know his name sake better !!

Most attractive dwarf Iv'e come across, although I did have a throwback in a litter of Jack Russels once, it turned out he was a "Pocket Beagle" according to a few experts I consulted, they reckoned that way back they carried these pocket beagles in pairs slung in saddlebags, when nearing the area of a bayed animal, they had fresh dogs!:), I reckon your Finn was trying to tell you that someone else had all the goodness out that "deer" you gave him!

Told the wife he will only get a little bit bigger than a cocker ;)
Oh well too late now.
She told me the other day, "if we ever split up you get the dog and I get our daughter". She said it like it was a bad thing :lol:

Sikadog the leader of the opposition shouted me said the dogs looking at a flying squirrel
what says I on the telly, no here on the computer :eek::eek:
Time to worry
View attachment 453

Back