3 things that pi$$ you off?

RED-DOT

Could be titled Grumpy Old Man thread?
1. Smokers
2. Men wearing short sleeved shirts with ties
3. Number plates cut down to an inch of their lives
Sad eh?

Wasting £12 billion plus a year on "foreign Aid" when practically everything back in the UK is subject to cuts. ("call me Dave" unbelievably wants the foreign aid budget ring fenced and enshrined in law)

FEO's seemingly inventing their own interpretation of GOOD REASON rather than correctly applying the official guidelines.

Political correctness gone mad.( human rights laws/ immigration/ ethnic minorities / gay marriage etc etc)

Last edited:
sabre rattling drongoes called dave who are cutting the military down so even the boy scouts could take over.councils wasting 45 million on an office refurb then blaming the goverment when they cant meet the wage bill.and 5% of the population controlling the other 95% beause british politicians have all been spayed and or neutered

People that want to live off the state and put nothing in.
People using a .17 for deer at night.

Oooh, what fun.

I was going to go all intellectual and put:
1. Politicians who believe being a "political advisor" somehow qualifies as a job in the real world
2. Politicians who can't grasp the notion that the public sector doesn't actually generate any revenue
3. Politicians who think that the taxation of businesses and individuals is a bottomless pit to be mined for their vanity projects

But then realised that, whilst these indeed might p*$$ me off, I have little influence in resolving them. Therefore I decided to go more mainstream:

1. Those pages in a newspaper or magazine that stick together
2. Going to the pot of peanut butter at breakfast and finding it's empty
3. Getting in the car to drive to the airport at 04:00 in the morning and remembering that I forgot to fill it with petrol the night before

1Going for a sh@t to find the paper is all used

2 Going shooting to find another person got there first

3 The wife aranging stuff at the weekend when i had decided to go shooting

I have quite a few as I'm sure all do but I'd say my top three are....

1) Benefits/lazy sxxts who don't work.
2) TV, because it's all sxxt with doom and gloom. If you should watch the news it's all bad news. Why not have a channel that delivers good news. It's bloody depressing.
3) Wet summers. It can be -20 and I'm happy, but hate rain.
Sorry but I need a fourth.....
4) Dog walkers who put the dog sxxt in bags and hang it on branches. Give me strengh.

Three things that pixx me off deer stalking related are....

1) Not having cwd and muntjac in Cumbria, even though there is a few muntjac in Preston.
2) Scummy poachers.
3) not having enough money.

Last edited:
1. People making derogatory comments in the adverts section.

2. People sticking up for poachers and the trying to justify it by insinuating that we all do it!

3. Dog walkers trespassing and ruining my stalk (and then after being confronted, telling me that they're not going to argue with me about it but proceed to do just that).

1. Animal liberationists (I believe in animal welfare, not animal rights).

2. "Protectionist" conservationists (I'm a sustainable & wise use conservationist).

3. Game thieves ( I don't like the term "poacher", lets just call them what they really are).

Sharkey

I feel the need to support this thread in case not enough grumpy old men can be found on SD :).

1. Two faced lying toads called Alex Salmond who turn a talent for misleading and bullying people into a life of lining his own pocket and having a whale of a time at taxpayers expense. £140k a year and we even buy his trewsers for him. *

2. Rude and aggressive driving including using electronic kit whilst driving.

3. Brass necked folk who go a-wandering on other peoples land carrying a gun or rifle.

Howzat !?

* ps...and pay for his golf jaunts.

Last edited:
3. Really expensive guns on the Stalking Directory

:thumb: There's so much on this thread I find agreement with, but I'm confused by the quote above?

Does it mean people shouldn't discuss them on SD, or does it mean you'd really like one?
Why would those who own such rifles not discuss them...and where does expensive actually start?
I just presume we're all individuals with our own choices and spend limits, so why should that preclude discussion on rifles we either own or dream of owning? :)
ATB

I gave up thinking but all the above .oh the f*****(( Eu that has decided that the card payment machines that are say 12p per trans , the shop will soon be incurring a % of the goods sold so will add thou's on the cost of letting customers pay by card thus drastic reduction in income how the feck is the small man able to get back on top poxy Eu .vote out I say sod them !!
My rant.

:thumb: There's so much on this thread I find agreement with, but I'm confused by the quote above?

Does it mean people shouldn't discuss them on SD, or does it mean you'd really like one?
Why would those who own such rifles not discuss them...and where does expensive actually start?
I just presume we're all individuals with our own choices and spend limits, so why should that preclude discussion on rifles we either own or dream of owning? :)
ATB

I think he might be having a humorous dig at red-dot and his habit of putting gold plated shotguns with unicorn horn stocks on here for sale.........

1. Whole families wearing the same football tops (usually green & white)
2. Ice
3. People wearing track suits with no intention of getting fitter.
(Glasgow got the Commonwalth Games due to a team of researchers reporting that everyone there wears track suits therefore the city is the fitness capital of the Commonwealth)?

I think he might be having a humorous dig at red-dot and his habit of putting gold plated shotguns with unicorn horn stocks on here for sale.........

Yeah, i got that one straight away but it's a bit like slagging Rachel Rileys' boyfriend for being short...

1 political correctness
2 oooman rights as abused by the terrorist class we seem to breed
3 freeloading benefit milking workshy scum (benefits for those genuinely in need is NP and fully supported..its the career never worked wont work whats work brigade)

tired of subsidising all the troughers

Back