IMI 308 brass

at the right price people will reload anything!
I would price at £20 per hundred (like biathlonjimmy says) and you should be able to sell no probs.

IMI usually good cases well worth reloading. Haven't seen any new IMI (Samson) knocking around for some time, are these old stock or have you had the cases sitting around for any length of time?

IMI usually good cases well worth reloading. Haven't seen any new IMI (Samson) knocking around for some time, are these old stock or have you had the cases sitting around for any length of time?

Me, either. But just last month, I started seeing a good bit of Samson hunting ammunition show up at Gander Mountain.

imi (samson) are one of the best case's for reloading i'v ever used sell £10 x 100 so worth reloading and used in the high seat so you won't cry like i do when i drop a lapua case :doh: i reload my old samson or fed nikel for the high seat or for use out of the truck . i still have fair few hundred 180 sp .308 i tryed to sell it off last year at the h4h for £10 a box only one lad had some !!! now i shall keep it in stock if crap happens .think a trade ban on imi was put in place so there became a shortage some time back .

Are these worth anything to sell on for reloading?
View attachment 52706

Thanks

Last edited:
Back