Three Member Types That Pi$$ You Off

Dangerous territory this.....
1. Members that don't have "supporter" status
2. Folks with outrageously priced guns to sell
3. Peeps that wear Johnny Kingdom attire and smell of ferret

Member who
1 Who think DSC is the answer to everything
2 Who talk about deer management but have less than 1000 acre plots, and really mean saving trophys.
3 Who sit in high seats and call themselves, stalkers.

1 Self proclaimed experts that no everything.

2 Armchair stalkers.

3 Oh aye the ones that lack a sense of humour.

Regards Kev

Ps 4 The ones that are ready to jump on someone if they miss word or say somthing a bit wrong.

Last edited:
1. People who ask questions that can't be bothered to use the search function or google
2. People who think that because they have stalked forever that they don't need to question their training or methods
3. People who think that because you have a block of less than 1000 acres you should just shoot everything you see (when in season)

Oh yeah
4. Members who run around thinking that the world is nothing but fluffy, cuddly and we should all walk around with a permanent smile on our bloody faces:D:finger:

1 members that dont read all the threads and jump in with both feet, 2 members that tell everyone something then play holy==== because someone dissagrees with them, 3 members that instantly dislike you because A you dont have a dog so havn,t got a voice and B because of your fecking post count,:rolleyes:

3 Who sit in high seats and call themselves, stalkers.

Unfair on those who have participated in the field for many years and finding themselves restricted by health/mobility issues but don't want to give up just yet. ATB

1) Members who say they are supporters but constantly sell items and are not listed as trade members.
2) Those that say anyone who shoots deer from a high seat should not consider themselves as being a stalker, despite being disabled and going through considerable pain, discomfort and appropriate stealth in order to get into Said high seat in first place.
3) Those that will decry people for asking questions, saying why don't you use the search function. This is ok if you understand the search function, which can be a bloody pain in the arse to use.
I am one of probably many that visit the site on a regular basis but do not post or ask questions due to the minority that are seemingly scanning all posts with a view to belittling and being sarcastic to those that dare to ask questions, which to them are simple, basic and what everyone should know.

The question asked was three member types that p**ss you off.

Responded truthfully.

Deerless

Last edited:
There's only one type of site member that not exactly p++++s me off, but I certainly don't think much of them, is the ones that think a high post count makes them some sort of 'Super Member' when most of their posts consist of
'+1' or 'as above' or even 'I agree'
I can think of one person in particular that suggested an honour, of sorts, should be bestowed on a high post counter, although it was some time ago.

There's only one type of site member that not exactly p++++s me off, but I certainly don't think much of them, is the ones that think a high post count makes them some sort of 'Super Member' when most of their posts consist of
'+1' or 'as above' or even 'I agree'
I can think of one person in particular that suggested an honour, of sorts, should be bestowed on a high post counter, although it was some time ago.

+1:thumb:

The sort of person that thinks he knows all but knows little, constantly bringing up the same issues. There isn't many on here, thankfully.

I dare not post my thoughts :( id get banned

bob.( the know it all salesman that has more than 1000 acres and shoots from a chair most of the time coz he has a bad knee AND who has more guns and keyboards with no search button to be found than he uses etc)

The same old knitting circle that cant possibly do any stalking cause theyre always on here..

Those that stalk for 5 mins get some land and offer dsc1 training level 2 witnessing.

People who have no experience offering foreign hunts willing to learn by mistakes with other folks hard earned

Terry I am not a member of a knitting circle, I may have been when I was your age:lol: but now I am a man of leisure and find more time to interact with others and have a bit of banter with like minded people that due to distance or life style I will never meet in person.
Incidentally January I had two trips to Hungary on driven Boar, I also managed to get a trip to Croatia in November and another in December and also managed to get a few odd days in between foreign jaunts on the Does here in UK.
I managed to get a day stalking last Monday when I accounted for a, 42lb clean, Roe and a fox so I am entitled to a bit of 'me time' now perhaps.
Is that alright with you ;)

Last edited:
Back