Thread: One of each

One of each

Yesterday morning i intialy went to a new piece of ground just before first light but due to the size of the ground i did`nt stick around for too long.
    I made my way back to my old ground arriving there just before 6.30 so to save time i decided to drive most of the way to my look out point instead of walking.
    A favorite Deer crossing point was just a head and i was`nt suprised to see a few there as i drove along the other side of the hedge line to them.
    I stopped the car about 150 yards up the hedge line got out and waited in the ditch for the 3 to cross infront of me. Which they did a minute or so later.
    I left the two mature Hinds and took the yearling.
    Later in the afternoon i was out again and just before last light i took a nice size pricket too.
    After as recomended i washed all the gear off with FAM 30 the livestock disinfectant

Some one had a busy, but enjoyable day then eh?
    "well done Scarlet."

well done scarlet, thats topped up your freezer mate

Nice result

By the way, did you use an Olympus SW to take the video? That popping noise on the sound is curable by updating the firmware on the camera, I had the same problem on mine.

Yes the camera is an Olympus SW. Not got a clue how to update the firmware though..

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Yes the camera is an Olympus SW. Not got a clue how to update the firmware though..
    You can either use the Olympus Master 2 software you get with the camera, instructions here.

or alternatively use the Firmware Updater from here

Sorted csl hopefully i`ll try it out later this afternoon..