Smileys

finnbear270

I didn't realise that the smileys had been breeding, until I asked Alex about his use of the dummy one, he directed me to look in the list, quite a tribe in there now! particularly good one titled Fester!

I didn't realise that the smileys had been breeding, until I asked Alex about his use of the dummy one, he directed me to look in the list, quite a tribe in there now! particularly good one titled Fester!

I dont even know the man but the poor sod keeps getting his name in the paper. He will be taking Civil Action soon.

well he is famous, i have just been on the phone to :fester: hes as daft as ever :lol: hes busy rebuilding moped engines for mates ( he calls them scooters) not mopeds :lol: he says they put racing engines in them:rofl:

ANDY,

YOU FORGOT. Heel Fest................:eek:;)

Dont forget, when fest is about to check your mirrors:rolleyes:

:fester::fester::fester::fester:
Well well well ive hit headlines again by the looks of it. Brill mate absoloutly brill:lol:

You wait till uncle malc and wadas sees this little beauty

:fester: Fester

sorry jingzy i forgot that part of it, his training still isnt coming on much better:rolleyes: HEAL :fester: all we need to do now is hope he is up in scotland in october :eek: im sure everyone will help to talk him into it.

Back